You will design and develop electro-mechanical instrument assemblies and system platforms used by the world’s largest electronics manufactures. This includes:
- Support transition of new products from development into production
- Development of electronic packaging solutions
- Create assembly drawings with corresponding bills of materials.
- Perform tolerance analysis to ensure parts are properly design and capable of meeting with higher assemblies.
- Perform structural analysis to support design robustness
- Development of cable assemblies models, prints and length estimates
- Determine design requirements from internal and external stake holders
- Machining design, sheet metal design, and manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Strong skills on electronic packaging solutions
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Experience working with PCBA packaging and PCB development process.
- Proficient in Solidworks.
- Working knowledge of Geometric Design and Tolerance (GD&T), per ASME Y14.5M.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office required. (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point).
A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience is required, 5 years of related experience is required
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3Vt70PYrW2Vwi3dvJtzzEgy