The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Electrical concept, design, prototyping, release to production and manufacturing support on mobile robotics platforms.
• Develop sensing strategies for robotic perception; selecting, integrating, and testing sensor components.
• Design of power distribution and motor systems.
• Design cable assemblies and wire harnesses.
• Independently perform experiments, including development of test methods, measurement, and analysis.
• Support and debug complex electrical and software robots, performing root cause analysis and revise designs to correct customer issues.
• Generate documentation of product design and supporting documentation including schematics, cable drawings, operations and maintenance proceedures, test reports, standards reviews, etc.
• Assist in building program plans and schedules to achieve milestones.
• Communicate project status, lead design reviews, present to colleagues and leadership team
• Provide design guidance and feedback on colleagues work.
• Mentor junior engineering staff on team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in United States.
In addition, to be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
• BSEE with 8+ years of work experience with demonstrated history of advancing designs from initial concept through production.
• Ability to overcome obstacles to get the job done. Can do attitude!
• Industrial/mobile robotics, automated material handling or vehicle design experience a plus.
• Battery operated control systems and battery architecture for lead-acid and lithium chemistries.
• Traction motor integration and regenerative architecture.
• Vehicle harnessing best practices.
• Design for EMC/ESD immunity.
• Experience with Ethernet, WiFi, CAN Bus, MODBUS TCP or other industrial protocols.
• Design of safety systems and regulatory compliance experience.
• Root cause and debug of existing product and prototypes.
• Strong project management and leadership skills required. Able to lead multidisciplinary teams, create and assign tasks, supervise and mentor junior level engineers, plan and manage projects including tasks an budgets.
• Ability to travel to ~10%.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pDSlKYJiYocUKWhmschh%2bgk