Below are the Job Details
Title: BA AEM
Location: Multiple location in USA
Travel Amount: 25% after initial project launch
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Sr. Business Analyst (AEM) is a highly motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who leverages data to create impactful analysis and reporting to help inform strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively across a diverse team to gather business requirements and conduct process mapping to facilitate the documentation and automation of product and system requirements. This is a dynamic role in a growth organization with direct exposure to corporate strategy and will work closely with Business, UX, Development, QA and Off-Shore resources as a thought partner daily.
- Obtains the big picture of the product and release vision
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Work with multiple simultaneous projects by identifying requirements, facilitating change management, impact analysis, supporting execution team
- Client engagement:
- Engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements
- Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, UX and technology disciplines
- Define and document business requirements, functional requirements and process flows/ modelling
- Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with Functional Requirements
- Provide requirement inputs during technical design sessions, review design deliverables for consistency and as a source of requirements
- Ensure that project team has clear understanding of functional requirements and business expectations
- Work with QA teams to develop testing strategy, test plan, identify test cases and participate in UAT
- Conduct training session for a product or an implementation
- Create product documentation and training material including user manuals
For any additional information please feel free to reach me ator Email: to Apply
TA Digital (Formerly TechAspect) is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT TA Digital (Formerly TECHASPECT)
TechAspect is an innovative digital transformation agency, specializing in delivering digital experience, commerce, and marketing solutions. For nearly two decades, we have been helping traditional businesses transform and create dynamic digital cultures through disruptive strategies and agile deployment of innovative solutions. We are known as a global leader in the digital technology industry for helping marketing leaders achieve their revenue targets, create profitable, omni-channel customer and commerce experiences. TechAspect has high-level strategic partnerships with digital technology companies Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore, Acquia, Marketo, SAP Hybris, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, IBM Watson Marketing, and Episerver. The company was named on 2013, 2014, 2015 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.
Thanks & Regards,
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QW6N4DC8VU1uTYFfCovPRQj