Teague Campbell Dennis & Gorham, a litigation law firm with offices in Raleigh and Asheville, is seeking a Workers Compensation Legal Assistant with at least 3-5 years of experience for the Raleigh location.
Candidates must have excellent computer and word processing skills. Responsibilities include: work flow management, transcription, e-filing experience, drafting legal correspondence, scheduling and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements, filing and calendar management, communication with court contacts and clients, and organization of file materials.
Must be extremely self-motivated, a team player, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Email salary expectations and resume to . Teague Campbell is an equal opportunity employer.
- Administers all daily clerical work including typing, photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing for one or more attorneys
- Transcribes dictation and operates word processing equipment on a routine basis to generate correspondence and legal documents
- Maintains client files using ProLaw, the firm’s database management system
- Maintains file and checks file diary dates for attorneys
- Assists attorneys as needed with telephone calls
- Schedules depositions and meetings as requested
- May make travel arrangements for attorneys
- Assist other Legal Assistants and administrative positions with workflow overload or coverage as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?y4kSpI1waDRIiPz4cwCfeQn