At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Solutions Partner with a passion for providing first class HR support to our talented and highly engaged employees. As part of North America HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change. Reporting to the HR Solutions Manager, this position will closely partner with HR Business leaders to guarantee alignment in approaching business needs. The role requires one to effectively work with other HR functions to direct and ensure the successful delivery of HR services required to drive business imperatives across multiple sites within an assigned geographical region and proactively seeks to identify and resolve issues driving HR operational excellence through TEOA (TE’s Continuous Improvement Program).
This position will support both the Hampton, VA as well as the Culpeper, VA site.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
As a HR Solutions Partner, a typical day may include:
Proactively drive effective HR solutions for multiple locations within the region including assigned client groups comprised of various functions and Business Units.
Build leader capability, improve workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
What your background should look like:
• Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience within Human Resource; Ideal candidate will have previous plant experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
• Multi-site responsibility with demonstrated ability to flex support and effectively manage various stakeholders
• Experience partnering with business leaders and HR Business Partners in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
• Must have an effective balance between strategic and tactical implementation skills.
• Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance.
• Build trust and credibility among his/her team and at all levels within the organization.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills; Process orientated and sense of urgency.
• Travel within region as business needs dictate (up to 10%)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivityis a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.