Taos is immediately hiring a Service Delivery Manager to join our expanding Professional Services division in the Northeast region! Candidates should be located in the Bay area. This role is 100% remote!
Who you are:
You are a natural leader who can strongly motivate your teams. Your focus is on strategic, big-picture thinking and the tactical aspects of your work to ensure that quality service is delivered. You can proactively instill a culture where execution perfection is the norm, automation is encouraged, and client satisfaction is the ultimate measure of success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the strategy and the delivery of professional services solutions that support enterprise customers in their journey to cloud adoption
- Executing delivery of transformational engagements that are rooted in infrastructure, application and data modernization across major public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Azure)
- Quarterbacking strategy, development, and operations for a team providing support for Taos clients
- Ensuring that Taos is meeting our contractual obligations through measurement of key KPIs, while tactfully avoiding duties outside the scope of our contractual obligations
- Taking ownership of the overall quality for the services provided by the Taos team
- Supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Establishing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting metrics aligned with Client Success goals for client satisfaction and retention
- Partnering with our Business Development Executives to increase wallet share and build additional relationships within the account
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients and drive continued value of our products and services
- Navigating internal resources on account escalations to drive resolution
- Driving technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives, serving as a role model
- Guiding staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn, and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and, most importantly, communicating effectively with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Acting as escalation point-of-contact for all major issues
- Staying on top of all event, incident, and requests/change management
- Timely and accurate notification of issues are being communicated to the business and that all outages are being escalated accordingly
- All process and procedures have been implemented, understood, and followed by the team.
- All Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) are completed accurately and timely, with the ability to present to executive leadership
- Multi-tasking and solving multiple issues simultaneously in a high stress environment
- Coaching and mentoring teams to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture
- Resolving any scheduled maintenance or major issues escalated from direct reports
- Delivering quality support services operations in a relationship-focused, metrics-driven organization
- Driving continuous improvement through hands on leadership with extensive technical and management background
- Providing organizational leadership throughout the Professional Services team and Taos in general including recruiting, employee retention, coaching, mentoring, and staff growth
- Reviewing, enhancing, and establishing standard operating procedures to improve incident management, change management, and request management
- Providing thought leadership and problem-solving input for Taos and our customers, and driving cross-functional relations with all major departments at Taos
- Creating a learning organization focused on improving team execution, capability, and morale
What you’ll bring with you:
- At least 5+ years’ experience managing service delivery across a multi-million-dollar customer portfolio; prefer experience as a leader in a service industry (professional services organization, system integrator)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering enterprise solutions across one or more of the major public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to see the big picture and provide a continuous improvement mindset with processes
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives in the execution of daily operations
- Ability to supervise and motivate others, collaborating to resolve problems, handle unique requests or situations
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Solid working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience with Managed Services a plus
Who is Taos?
Taos helps today’s enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client’s biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What’s Next.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We’ll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrhl%2bWaeLRm0pQf