TGH is the area’s only level I trauma center and one of just two ABA-verified adult & pediatric burn centers in Florida. With five medical helicopters*, we transport critically injured or ill patients from 23 surrounding counties to receive the advanced care they need. The hospital is home to one of the busiest solid organ transplant centers in the country. TGH is a nationally designated comprehensive stroke center, and has a 32-bed Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit. Other outstanding centers include cardiovascular, orthopedics, high-risk and normal obstetrics, urology, ENT, endocrinology, and the Children’s Medical Center, which features a nine-bed pediatric intensive care unit and pediatric kidney transplant services. As the region’s leading safety net hospital, Tampa General is committed to providing area residents with world-class and compassionate health care ranging from the simplest to the most complex medical services.
Tampa General Hospital was named the #1 hospital in Tampa Bay by U.S. News & World Report, 2, and recognized as one of America’s Best Hospital’s in five medical specialties: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Nephrology, and Orthopedics. Tampa General Hospital has been designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the highest recognition for nursing excellence, for the fourth consecutive time – an accomplishment that fewer than one percent of hospitals nationwide have earned. TGH is accredited by The Joint Commission and was awarded disease-specific certification in five medical specialties. TGH is also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). *Air transport provided by Metro Aviation, Inc.
Information Technologies invests over $100M annually on technology and services. Over 75% of the department’s employees hold professional certification in technology and IT related functions. Tampa General has earned numerous awards for health information technology, including the prestigious “HIMSS Stage 7 Award” issued to less than four percent of all hospitals in the country, and Hospital and Health Networks “Most Wired – Advanced” award for the past several years. TGH’s Information Technologies division earned “Best Hospital IT Department” by Healthcare IT News.
The ERP IT team provides technical expertise and application level support for various systems across TGH. The Taleo specialist, under the minimal supervision of a team leader, manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, performs complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of the Taleo application.
Primary IT Support for the Oracle Taleo application.
• Key contributor to implementations, enhancement and maintenance projects centered around the Taleo application while providing guidance and support to end users.
• Troubleshooting system problems, testing fixes, responding to help desk tickets, and assisting users with data analysis issues. Serves as the contact and liaison with internal customers and the application.
• Aptitude to understand very detailed requirements, with the capability to communicate technical information to management in an easy to understand manner is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this position.
• Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of TGH.
• Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
• Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital.
• Facilitate the alignment of business processes to maximize efficiency within the delivered Taleo application.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Resources or similar fields of study.
• 4-6 years of recent experience in an IT role, supporting or implementing Taleo within a Healthcare industry.
• A solid foundation of technical and functional knowledge of Taleo’s core functionality, processes, and integrations capabilities.
• Knowledge of Taleo Connect Client for integration development/ troubleshooting/ maintenance
• Knowledge of Taleo system administration, vendor partnership, and troubleshooting experience with integrations as well as day-to-day operations.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vu3i36wWgue2%2bF6D4hHqBwf