TAMKO Building Products LLC is seeking a Production Team Member at our plant in Phillipsburg, Kansas. The Production Team Member performs a range of tasks to include, but not limited to, driving powered industrial trucks equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials. This role may also be required to monitor conditions of inbound and or processed material of the manufacturing process and assist the manufacturing line from time to time.
Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Performs pre-operation inspection of forklifts, loader and trucks; refuels vehicles.
- Operates forklifts to load finished goods and unload raw materials, including truck and rail car loading and unloading.
- Inventories finished goods, work in progress, and raw materials.
- Maintains 5S responsibilities in designated areas.
- Manually hand stacks finished goods, work in progress, and raw materials from time to time.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials, or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Applies protection to products stored at remote areas.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- Assists the manufacturing line as necessary from time to time.
- Works rotating shifts, including nights and weekends, and overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Forklift operator experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJPc%2b6O1v0X7jQh