Position: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
• 10 or more years of marketing DoD business opportunities
• 10 or more years of development and sale of Defense Communications Systems
• 5 or more years of experience with satellite ¬communications
• 5 or more years of experience with the DoD communications community including major commands, classified customers and the airborne ISR community
• Secret or Top Secret clearance required
• Bachelors of Science required, preferably in engineering, telecommunications or computer science
• Manage development and sale of defense communications systems in the DoD and Intelligence Communities (IC).
• Represent Hughes directly to government agencies and to strategic prime contractors at all levels of the organization, especially military officers, high ranking civilians and senior management; but also, effective in engaging with technical leaders, evaluators, and other technical stakeholders/influencers.
• Responsible for business development/selling and overall sales management.
• Guide sales efforts to expand business with existing customers and use his/her existing networks of senior contacts to win new customers.
• Work with partners to conceptualize win-win scenarios for partnering.
• Lead client’s activities for joint sales and marketing with partners and maintains frequent contact and communications with these partners.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA9UI2xTTq%2fKZQo