A new tab will open
Our Client specializes in acquiring, renovating, leasing and managing single family rental homes, with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service. We are a rapidly growing company that currently offers homes for rent in Georgia, Florida, Minnesota and Alabama. In the workplace, we believe it’s possible to work hard, have fun and maintain the highest standards of professionalism at the same time.
The Senior Property Manager is the lead property management position within a field office area and is responsible for all functions that directly impact occupancy, and the physical well-being of each home within their portfolio. Customer service is the first and foremost important objective. This position oversees and coordinates all property management activities associated with marketing, showing, leasing, moves in/out procedures, maintenance, compliance, and resident satisfaction for a portfolio of homes within a set geographic area.
- Must act in a collaborative and organized fashion with multiple functional areas of the business in order to drive high occupancy rates, resident satisfaction and retention.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times for prospective and current residents, through oversight of property managers, leasing agents, maintenance and third party vendors. Must be laser focused to execute and serve residents, while maintaining operation budgeted goals and objectives.
- Respond to resident request/issues in a timely and courteous manner. Work with Anyone Home, our third party call center and oversee the work order process from generation to execution with follow-up to ensure the proper outcome on a timely basis. Including the entering or follow-up of all work orders no later than the first business day following a weekend or holiday.
- Investigate and resolve resident complaints, HOA issues, compliance or code violations, questions or concerns to insure resident retention and satisfaction.
- Responsible for vendor communication for scheduling of service and insuring payment process is timely and accurate.
- Train and manage Property Managers in all tasks related to managing a portfolio of homes. Schedule and conduct meetings necessary to ensure follow up of work/purchase orders and distribution of resident new home binders. To include guidance in rent payment process, repair and maintenance process and systems tracking of all operational processes and procedures.
- Instruct and train Property Managers in safety precautions and proper property interaction. Maintain a schedule and record of days off and out of the office time.
- Coordinate the entry of all property and lease information into Yardi within two (2) days of receipt, and ensure dates are established for preventive maintenance, wellness checks, and lease renewal dates. Must be able to read, understand and drive performance from system tracking reports and dashboards.
- Ensure all approved home concerns from leasing partners or in-house leasing coordinators are completed one (1) day prior to the New Home Orientation (NHO).
- Ensure that all property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company process and procedure.
- Conduct periodic inspections on homes to ensure compliance with leases and proper upkeep of the home. In addition, monthly on-site inspections for aged homes should be completed with the proper follow-up reports with any concerns or needs.
- Financial accountabilities will include managing timely rent payment, bills related to area assets are processed and corrective action is completed to avoid non-compliance penalties/fees. Coordination and delinquency management including posting to tenant ledgers which should be reviewed and reconciled prior to the 10th of each month. Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted timely and oversee follow-up on all outstanding payments to a conclusion.
- Manage scheduled move-outs, inspect and determine if property needs to go to renovation or go directly back on the market. Communicate to Leasing Specialist for turn activity to begin.
- Review failed acceptance walk reports and ensure issues are resolved in timely manner. Must keep up with the renovation team’s schedule to maintain an understanding of when a home will be able to go on the market.
- Ensure all vacant properties are scheduled with Maintenance for a visit twice a month to ensure safety and compliance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding or ability to gain knowledge of Housing Authority processes/procedures, HOA regulations and code violations/registrations for state and local municipalities. Operate with intensity to correct any code or legal issues presented in order to protect and serve both the resident and the company.
- Knowledge of local rental housing prices including multi-family in order to maintain an understanding of competition to our assets. Also the ability to know hospital, shopping, school information, etc. for the local market.
- Must have intermediate technology skills with various software programs such as Word, Excel Outlook and Yardi.
- Work in a collaborative manner with other members of the market area, including renovation and leasing partners.
- Outstanding ability to communicate in both the spoken and written word. Able to present and discuss properties in a professional manner and instruct other to do the same.
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized and half an ability to stay calm and professional while under stress.
- Able to maintain strict confidence with all sensitive and confidential information and protect HavenBrook Homes proprietary knowledge and information. At all times behave ethically.
Physical demands require the ability to drive to various sites, walk the exterior and interior areas of single family homes. May include exposure to cold, warm or wet weather. Ability to go up and down stairs and long periods of standing/walking. The position requires prolonged sitting, ability to utilize a computer and interaction with others in meetings and/or via phone. Must be able to handle stress and maintain a flexible attitude in a constantly changing environment.
Undergraduate degree preferred. Five to ten years’ experience in property management. Single family home experience a strong plus. A Real Estate license is required. Certified Property Management (CPM) a strong plus.
To Apply: Click Here