Title: Litigation Paralegal SPOT Doc
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: San Francisco, CA- 94158
As a Litigation Paralegal at Client, you’ll be a key member of our legal team, supporting our Litigation and Regulatory group. You’ll help Client organize its data (including by managing eDiscovery projects, ensuring that we keep what we need and properly dispose of what we don’t) and provide litigation support (implementing legal holds, playing a key role in finding and collecting documents for litigation and regulatory matters). You’ll also have a chance to jump in on the smorgasboard of issues the small but mighty Litigation and Regulatory team handles. You must have excellent organizational and communication skills, a strong work ethic and a great sense of humor, and be comfortable managing many different workflows at once. We’re looking for a curious self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally and flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Drive the process for gathering relevant materials and preparing responses to litigation demands, discovery requests, etc.
* Assist with the production of documents and information by analyzing requests, consulting with internal business partners, and obtaining, reviewing, and producing documents
* Keep us informed of key deadlines by managing case calendars, organizing pleadings, etc.
* Implement and manage all legal holds and related documentation
* Implement preservation in Gsuite (Vault) and Onna for all legal holds
* Work with IT to ensure legally-compliant offboarding
* Assist in managing submissions to insurance for covered matters
* Partner with finance to set and track budgets
* Drive, manage, and contribute to eDiscovery and data governance projects Requirements
* 4+ years relevant experience in litigation, preferably as a paralegal or legal assistant in a law firm or in-house legal department
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
* Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
* Comfortable working collaboratively and operating under tight deadlines with a broad range of responsibilities
* Strong attention to detail, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
* Self-motivator, with the ability to prioritize a variety of competing matters
* Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients and promote the reputation and integrity of the Legal Team and Client
* Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with Client, Relativity, Onna, Brightflag a plus
* Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (including paralegal certificate)
In order for a candidate to be extended an offer, they must have all of the following. These will be strictly enforced by the Moderator during the debrief. Please rank in order of importance and write in a verifiable manner.
* 4+ years as a paralegal, in-house experience a plus but not required
* Familiarity with and solid knowledge of litigation processes and eDiscovery
* Experience handling very large and complex data collection and production efforts (in house or at a firm)
* Highly detail-oriented and organized
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, independently, as well as collaboratively, and operating under tight deadlines with a broad range of responsibilities.
* Positive attitude, humility and sense of humor
* Good at driving and executing small and large projects Nice to Haves:
Important elements to the candidacy of an applicant, provided they meet the “must have requirements. A clear hire will only be missing
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?H4pQGBEKaBL7amcLzDprGAa