Title: Jira Administrator- SME
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: San Francisco, CA- 94158
You will be responsible for front-end configurations, implementing customization, managing plug-ins, and for being the go-to source for all Jira related questions and tasks. You will be a key partner and SME working with the PMO to align Jira to our SDLC and best practices for running Agile. You are naturally curious and like to solve problems. You are customer-centric.
In this role, you must be able to:
* Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Jira.
* Create custom Jira projects, complex workflows and permission schemas
* Create training material and standard operating procedure documentation
* Provide formal and informal training to Jira users
* Identify, test and recommend new plugins to meet project requirements
* Define access permission schemas for internal and external Client users
* Align Jira with PMO processes and standards (Waterfall, Agile and Kanban)
* 5 – 7 years of experience as a Jira Admin
* Solid understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies
* Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
* Extensive experience as a Jira admin
* Experience supporting a large Jira user base (1,000+)
* Strong understanding of Agile principles
* Experience leading Jira version upgrade
* Experience leading Jira instance migrations (server to server or server to cloud)
4 year degree preferred.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?GGuOZjkW9CvOT1bbUG6gIAk