Talent.com (formerly neuvoo) is one of the largest employment search websites globally, operating in 75+ countries with more than 70 million visitors per month searching and applying for jobs.
T his is a unique opportunity to work with the fastest-growing Canadian company in the HR tech space, employing more than 280 people worldwide. We are looking for new voices to help us connect the world to work.
Talent.com is actively looking for a Senior Operations Analyst.
As a Senior Operations Analyst you will manage the CPA targets for enterprise job boards accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain & Improve CPA targets for enterprise job board accounts;
- Allocate budget based on recovery of various traffic & user acquisition mediums;
- Coordinate with project management on opportunities to improve product & economics of business;
- Identify & perform ad hoc analysis related to performance & syndication of jobs.
What you bring:
- You have a keen sense of analysis;
- You define yourself as a pretty organized person;
- You are able to simplify technical information;
- You are not afraid to work hard and invest yourself to achieve goals;
- You’re open to feedback and know how to adapt accordingly;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the job boards industry;
- You have a bachelor’s in business administration or any related fields;
- You have good communication skills in English (written/spoken) & ideally, you are bilingual (French);
- A passport full of stamps.
What we Offer:
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere where you will be working with a team of passionate and youthful people;
- International reach;
- Competitive salary;
- Generous vacation policy;
- Flat and transparent organizational structure;
- Free coffee, fruit basket and snacks;
- Frequent corporate and networking events (virtually in times of COVID-19).
When you join Talent.com, you enter a family of passionate and motivated individuals, connected by their need to grow, to innovate and their restless ambition. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy the flexibility and autonomy they are given, opportunities for constant career advancement, and a supportive learning environment.
At Talent.com you can come as you are (casual dress code). We are a diverse (more than 20 nationalities and about 10 languages spoken) and inclusive work environment, but most of all a fun environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.