Hope you are doing great.
Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.
Here is our Direct Client Requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact details and current location to
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator to Design, develop, modify, Manage, adapt and implement short and long term solutions to information technology (IT) needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and applications infrastructure for Applied Materials IT infrastructure using but not limited to Embedded HW Setup, windows servers/client OS, clustering, DHCP, PXE, VBscripts,ASP.Net, Batch Scripts, Shell, Perl, IPMI SoL, x86 Hardware, virtualized environments, Ensuring security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components is essential. This includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring and installing updates, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing monitoring and management of mission critical services. Must be able to take ownership and independently manage the small to medium windows environment as well as analyze functional requirements and recommends technical solutions to stakeholders. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Automation scripts using VBScripts, ASP.NET, Batch scripts, and support custom scripts for reporting,
- Install, configure and maintain SQL server
- Design, configure, install and maintain all hardware including, but not limited to clustered, standalone servers, blade servers, running VMware, and storage solutions including, RAID, and SAN technology
- Install, configure and maintain monitoring software.
- Install and maintain patches and antivirus software as required to meet customer standards
- Develop and maintain documentation in support of the Labs computing equipment
- Maintain security compliance on all windows servers to customers standards
- Implement and troubleshoot VMware issues
- Manage server and storage Hardware’s in Data Center
- Provide 24/7 on call support as required to support critical system downs
- Drive support level escalations
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements.
- Support and contribute in developing and maintaining enterprise strategic plan, to mitigate risks, address organizational deficiencies, and facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth
- Perform pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the integrity of the enterprise equipment and infrastructure.
- Work with ticket queue to support operational issues.
- Participate in the root-cause-analyses as needed
- Works cross-collaboratively with the team, operations and other key stakeholders
- Monitor all Windows and Linux servers for performance issues and stability concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (3 – 5 Years)
- Semiconductor tools IT infrastructure experience ( 3- 5 years)
- Windows Desktop and Servers experience
- Networking protocols, including HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, SSH, SMT
- Proficiency in scripting and automation – bash, perl, python, et
- Experience in clustering solution
- Experience with physical and virtual server environments, such as x86 and VMware
- Experience with PXE and Diskless client
- Experience with storage solutions including, RAID, and SAN technology.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2fL61sWS7I6h8OlyuHLi1aAk