The Senior Manager, Segment Marketing will be responsible for managing program strategy as well as overseeing a team of marketers who implement marketing initiatives, functional support workstreams, and special projects with the objective to generate demand and optimize process, productivity, and performance for the Sales Development program.
- Develop and guide Marketing strategies, campaigns, sequences, training, and processes in collaboration with Sales, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and third-party vendors to drive demand generation and help increase pipeline for Sales Development and Field teams.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing, Segment Marketing, Sales, and support teams to align on strategies and drive leads through the Sales Development Rep (SDR) teams for targeting and follow-up.
- Interact with Field Sales leaders and managers to collect feedback, prioritize and execute Marketing initiatives, and communicate status/risks/impacts to cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with call center staff, management, and support vendors to maintain strong partnerships, drive adoption, and foster communication. Assess ongoing program/sales processes/data sources, identify gaps and opportunities, and prioritize and execute projects to optimize performance.
- Forecast and track inbound and outbound lead volume and quality, campaign deliverables and metrics to help meet and exceed marketing and sales metrics.
- Manage, coach, develop and provide direction to a staff of marketing professionals
- 6 years experience managing marketing channels, campaigns, or strategic projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Great attention to detail and ability to project manage and multitask in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) intermediate MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical background using data to drive process optimization
- Tech-savvy with CRM and inside sales systems; Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior leadership and staff management role
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfrSSDXGiXabWgc