As our Senior Digital Business Lead, you are responsible for the vision, strategy and planning for the future state of T-Mobile s MarTech and digital platforms ecosystems. You are strategic, inspirational, and a consumer advocate with strong business insight and strong analytical, planning, and collaborative leadership abilities. This savvy business owner belongs to the team that is the ‘CEO’ of a portfolio of MarTech product and foundational technologies with ownership of the roadmap of solutions to meet customer needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the product and business. Being well rounded and have a high level of marketing and technical acuity are needed to succeed in leading a business portfolio that will deliver the experiences and products that yield high consumer satisfaction and business outcomes that drive growth or cost savings.
This individual is accountable for the business plan and ongoing management that achieves positive ROI and the financial, experience, and critical operational metrics as determined by the 5-year strategy and business model. You will work alongside with cross-functional partners (i.e. lines of business, marketing, UX, product and technology) to evaluate and outline our specific investment roadmap defending “should we” and clearly articulating the “what”. You will dissect the features of leading MarTech vendor products and ecosystems, critically evaluating their relative strengths and weaknesses. Together with our internal lines of business, you will assess the needs and ultimately work with our internal partners, architects, and planners to select, build, and deploy solutions for T-Mobile.
With your expertise in the MarTech, digital technology, digital architecture, and related AdTech spaces, you will think and act both strategically and tactically. You will partner across the enterprise in the creation of end-to-end plans crafted for delivery of revenue or cost, detailed analysis and business casing, alignment to the product design and delivery roadmap and delivery iterative testing recommendations to drive ongoing experience improvements and business impacts. This will involve facilitation and coordination of broad cross-organizational digital technology governance and roadmapping while driving continuous review and evaluation of T-Mobile s decision making criteria for the MarTech and foundations ecosystems currency, including assessment, adoption, renewal, and retirement.
- Craft and implement MarTech and digital foundation ecosystem investment plans for digital initiatives experiences in coordination with cross-functional team members including Product Management, Sales, Care, and Commercial.
- Develop thought leadership and influence development of a holistic content communications strategy, positioning, value propositions, buyer personas, key points of differentiation, and custom messaging that resonates with the buying audience and other partners
- Own the execution of traffic driving and or market adoption of the products experiences across digital platforms. Utilize competitive market intelligence to improve business outcomes.
- Approve and ensure final customer experiences and technical designs will deliver on the business plan and align to long term value stream investment roadmap.
- Deliver the business strategy and the overall value and associated financial, operational and experience metrics for a portion of the digital or omnichannel portfolio. This will include weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Lead the go-to-market experience plan, including upfront collaboration with retail care or other channels to ensure traffic or other inputs are executed flawlessly.
- Run ongoing opportunity assessment, investment decisions and budget management of a portion of the digital portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field
- 7+ yrs in Product Marketing – Shown experience in leading relevant experience in Product Marketing or Management
- Consulting & Investments – Previous experience in a multi-client consulting environment including implementation or operational exposure to a variety of premier enterprise-scale MarTech solution stacks, (e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.). Experience with business casing and/or investment prioritization
- Business Requirements – Experience delivering and writing business requirements for complex multi-year planning. Experience working with customers and internal partners to understand user behavior and build journey maps or process flows
- Quantitative Analytics – Strong analytical skills and commercial acuity to identify, analyze, synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions. Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis including behavioral, financial, and validated capability to develop and drive and lead decisions and prioritizations against an investment rubric.
- Technical Writing – Strong requirements elicitation and the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Social Influence – Successful track record of connecting with leadership while employing a high degree of teamwork and influence.
- Communication – Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders.
- Masters/Advanced Degree
- Digital Marketing – Experience leading a digital suite of experiences or products as a business leader with P&L ownership
As America s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS ) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMzvpqsNAw4Vggk