The Sr Commercial Marketing Manager Base Growth (Beyond the Smartphone, IoT, AAL, & Revenue) is responsible for developing and implementing strategies which promote company growth and brand awareness. This role is responsible for business performance, promotional strategy, quarterly planning, frontline targets, vendor negotiation, competitive insights, and future innovation, across a rapidly expanding multi-billion dollar portfolio. The Sr Commercial Marketing Manager will work with multiple internal and external groups such as Market Intelligence, Pricing, Supply Chain, Finance, Product, and Operations to define and execute on our strategic vision.
- Develop and implement T-Mobile strategies to continuously improve the customer experience and drive subscriber and revenue growth.
- Drive strategy and high-level business rationale – market/product/brand fit, etc. and own T-Mobile service and product roadmap.
- Define target, value prop and reason to believe requirements lead creation of and prioritizing use cases to deliver on strategy.
- Develop strategy using data analytics and customer/business insights to clearly articulate the market opportunities and provide recommendations to senior leadership on path forward.
- Collaborate closely with product and GTM teams to drive successful product launches and revenue enhancements.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Manages business performance including tracking of results, preparing contingencies and developing iterations of the plan in a competitive environment.
- May lead/mentor less experienced peers.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Marketing experience in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods.
- Driving strategy cross functionally.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives, ability to develop high level financial models and review quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Analyzing customer, business and industry data to drive business performance
- Strong understanding of voice and data services and products.
- Ability to lead planning cycle in fast paced and highly competitive industry with collaborative approach.
- Strong communications skills by presentation, written and verbal methods.
- Experience in defining and leading marketing strategies.
As America s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS ) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0d0CMDsJnOfCAb