Our Calling Services team are a group of relentless defenders of our customers digital data safety as they move through a world that s continually becoming more connected every day. We must be relentless because the scammers and spammers out there won t stop anytime soon. Innovation in mobile device security isn t just a goal it s mandatory. If you want to spend your workday outsmarting the bad guys and standing up for digital justice, come join us.
Product Owner (PO) is a member of the extended Product Management team and crucial member of the Agile Team. PO owns the Team / Sprint backlog representing the single source of truth and is the single point of contact to the Dev team and Customer team for user story details. PO is responsible for defining and refining user stories and prioritizing the Agile Team backlog to streamline execution of product (program) priorities while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of features for the team. In this capacity the PO remains highly available to the Dev teams during each iteration (sprint) in order to answer real time questions and provide clarity to user stories. PO also drives user story refinement activities ensuring Team backlog contains 2 iterations worth of ready work for Dev team. These two functions are critical to enabling Dev teams to improve and maintain high velocity / productivity in iteration (sprint) execution. For this reason, a PO supports a single Agile (Scrum) Team up to a maximum of 2 teams.
PO also has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done, ensuring the acceptance criteria has been met. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside their specific Agile team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the Product (Program) Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting (Big Room Planning).
- Develops deep understanding of customer experience, especially at a tactical and transaction level.
- Builds and maintains Agile (Scrum / Sprint) team backlog, with input from customer, Product Manager, System Architect/Engineering and other stakeholders (team backlog consists mostly of user stories, it also includes defects and enablers.)
- Collaborates with Agile team and stakeholders to write user stories and requirements that include acceptance criteria and acceptance tests, typically for 1 or 2 (max) Agile / Scrum teams.
- Reviews and prioritizes Agile Team backlog for Iteration (Sprint) Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other Product Owners.
- Reviews and assesses enabler work, understands scope of the upcoming enabler work and collaborates with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the technical infrastructures that will host the new business functionality. Ultimately determining where, when and priority of enabler work so that it can be included in sequence in Team backlog(s).
- Primary resource (and source of truth / single point of contact) to Technical (Dev) team and Customer team for user story details. Highly available to technical team during iteration (sprint) in order to answer real time questions and provide clarity to user stories.
- Manages and maintains efficient flow of just-in-time story elaboration activities (user story refinement) throughout team execution, typcially maintaining 2 iterations(sprints) worth user stories available and ready in team backlog.
- Participates in team demo with primary responsibility of reviewing and accepting completed user stories (PO is the only team member who can accept as done). This includes validation that stories meet acceptance criteria and meets team s Definition of Done (DoD).
- Participates in Iteration Retrospective, where teams gather to improve their processes. Also actively supports the Agile Release Train s (ART s) Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshop.
- The PI system demo is part of the I&A workshop. The PO has an instrumental role in producing the PI system demo for program stakeholders ensuring representation of user stories within PO s scope.
- The PI system demo is part of the I&A workshop. The PO has an instrumental role in working with Product Management team to produce the PI system demo for program stakeholders ensuring representation of user stories within PO s scope.
- Coordinates user story, functional, and techncial dependencies with other Product Owners throughout each iteration and Program Increment. This is often done in weekly PO/ART sync meetings.
- Works across Agile teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase velocity and quality of the program.
- Accountable and responsible for user story quality and performance in production environment.
Relationship & People, Professional Development
- Develops positive working relationships with Customer groups or Customer Representatives.
- Collaborates and develops positive working relationships with technical and nontechnical teams, including sales, commercial accounting, marketing, legal, go-to market, and finance. Works with outside partners and other third parties.
- Develops professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Actively participates in T-Mobile Product Owner/Manager Community of Practice (COP)
- 4+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst or Architecture/Software Engineer experience in an agile software product development environment.
- 2 years experience in delivering software with Agile Scrum methodologies and other commonly used tools.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DdEy20oAPhdiwq