- Design web, social, marketing, and merchandising creative for mid-to-high complexity projects that meets brief requirements, including quick-turn creative requests. Abide by our team processes and best practices; including file naming, folder maintenance, and handoff, while maintaining tasks and agendas autonomously.
- Present creative to DCS team leads, business partners, and stakeholders during creative reviews, communicating best practices for copy and reasoning behind creative decisions. Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure design is on brand and in line with expectations.
- Support Sr Designers in their high priority/complexity projects, this may include revisions, icon creation, landing pages, email templates, packaging up files for handoff, etc.
- Collaborate with copywriters and other members of the DCS team to develop creative concepts and content strategy for projects.
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of T-Mobile design resources and tools, such as style guides, onboarding manuals, and templates.
- Help junior team members, providing guidance and assisting with onboarding when needed.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant design experience in an agency or corporate environment with formal design training and a strong portfolio.
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and timeliness.
- Previous experience with web/social design.
- An understanding of digital design principles, current design trends, and industry best practices.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills including the receiving and implementing of feedback.
- Bachelors Degree required preferably in English or Creative Writing.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- AEM or another Content Management System
- Sketch, Adobe XD, Principle, Flinto, or other prototyping software
- Opal or other social platform experience
As America s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS ) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Associated topics: architecture, asic, circuit, design engineer, digital, engineer iii, engineer iv, h/w designer, pcb, plc
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfpaEl7ibZCk6Ac