The Commercial Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing plans to drive business outcomes within the financial envelope for T-Mobile US. Requires competency across marketing strategy, consumer and competitive insights, business management, financial acumen, change & innovation, relationship building & influencing, go-to-market planning and cross-functional leadership.
- Build and maintain a 1-5 year comprehensive customer subscriber model based on a partnership with cross-functional teams such as Consumer Insights, Sales, and Business Development
- Assist with the development and implementation of quarterly marketing plans for the Prepaid portfolio. Requires extensive planning management including analysis of customer insight and business performance, development of promotional offers and brand value proposition and performance management in quarter.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities based on competitive landscape, business performance and customer pain points. Provides strategic recommendation on offers and programs to capture new customers.
- Create data driven views of consumer segments, drill down to identify key trends and attributes.
- Develop marketing planning materials for senior leadership sharing a customer-centric story.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Masters/Advanced Degree preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- 4-7 Years: Marketing Experience In One Or More Of The Following Categories: Software/Hardware, Web, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, Or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Presentations: Strong Communications Skills By Presentation, Written And Verbal Methods
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
As America s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS ) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1unp1F0w2MLypgi