Title: Senior SAP Business Analyst
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening Senior SAP Business Analyst. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- 7+ years of Overall experience in Business Analyst role in the Information Technology field
- 7+ years of Treasury applications Business Functional skills
- 5+ years of SAP Background
- 7+ years of Create/update visual models (Activity diagrams, Business Process Models, Data flow diagrams, Wireframes, etc.)
- 5+ years of Create/update IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, system designs and test plans
- 5+ years of Experience documenting business process flow documents such as As-Is and To-Be workflows
- 5+ years of Facilitate requirements gathering and joint application development (JAD) sessions with business clients
- 5+ years of Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build consensus and effective teams
- 5+ years of Experience working as liaison between business and technical staff
- 5+ years of Experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum processes, and Systems Engineering Methodology
- 2+ years of Strategic Planning and Execution
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at Vasavi.konda stgit.com or contact at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Senior SAP Business Analyst.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda | Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Email: vasavi.konda stgit.com
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?X1BvGN%2bJzUZTurVNKx%2brvgg