Synechron is seeking Pega developers for one of its largest banking client
- Minimum 3+ years of PEGA experience.
- Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Tranform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
- Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and Dashboard.
- Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
- Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc. )
- Must have knowledge on Agents.
- Must have knowledge on Email/ File listeners.
- Should have Operational knowledge on SMA ( System Management Administrator )
- Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
- Must have working knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA, Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
- Should have knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
- Should have knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
- Should have knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
- Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
- Must have working knowledge on Designer Studio.
- Should have knowledge on Pega Guiderails.
- Experience or knowledge in Pega 7.1 is preferable.
- Should have Good Communication Skills
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pDSlKYJiYof6t63xO6KQVQk