About Synechron: ( )
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we’re continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Synechron Inc. is seeking Business Analyst – Retirement/ Life Insurance experience in financial services to join our team in Harrison, NY / Piscataway , NJ.
- Should be able to carry out independent and extensive requirement analysis for a life insurance product by linking various existing design documentation.
- Must be able to link different business components or designs and derive comprehensive business understanding for high quality designs.
- Understanding of Retirement Plan Process Flows and Administration
- Recordkeeping Software
- Legal Plan Documents
- Plan Provisions including Eligibility, Auto Enroll, Contributions, Loans, Withdrawals
- Should have thorough understanding of various SDLC models with knowledge & exposure in the functional areas of underwriting, policy administration and
- Proficient in all phases of requirements management (including gathering, analyzing, detailing and tracking requirements)
- Working experience within Retirement Industry Knowledge focusing on Defined Contribution Plans including 401k, 403b and other plan types.
- Certification from any recognized insurance institute is preferable – ALMI / FLMI
- Experience of working with large/mid-scale projects from US Life & Annuities Insurance /Retirements market.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUDat44RYEtzQAh