Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we’re continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Title: – Business Analyst (Retirement Insurance )
Engagement Type: – Full time
Work Location: – Piscataway, NJ
Experience: – 5-12 years +
Company: – Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- 7+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in retirement Insurance with 2+ years.
- Retirement industry knowledge focusing on Defined Contribution Plans including 401k, 403b and other plan types
- Understanding of Retirement Plan Process Flows and Administration
- Recordkeeping Software, Plan Documents, Plan Provisioning including Eligibility, Auto Enroll, Contributions, Loans, Withdrawals
- Should be able to carry out independent and extensive requirement analysis for retirement insurance product by linking various existing design documentation.
- Should be able to link different business components or designs and derive comprehensive business understanding for high quality designs.
- Should have thorough understanding of various SDLC models with knowledge & exposure in the functional areas of underwriting, policy administration and
- Should be proficient in all phases of requirements management (including gathering, analyzing, detailing and tracking requirements)
- Certification from any recognized insurance institute is preferable – ALMI / FLMI – Preferred
If interested please email me at and I will connect with you to discuss more.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bmneje3ZB1BYQu