A new tab will open
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 12855
The Risk Management Analyst provides support to Sr. Associate General Counsel and others by assisting in the prevention, reduction, and control of risk to the organization. As a Risk Analyst you will help manage various aspects of the company’s liability insurance program including maintenance of exposure and loss data, and claims administration for the workers’ compensation, general liability, and property lines of coverage. As a Risk Analyst you will manage, collect, and evaluate data concerning incident reports, facilitate reporting to home office and operations teammates to develop and support investigation and litigation of claims, and maintain policies and documentation accordingly.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Evaluates incident reports to ensure the timely reporting of claims and facilitates the reporting of claims to the appropriate carriers.
- Advises and/or assists home office and operations staff in conducting investigations of incidents.
- Assists with training on claims reporting to home office and operations staff and helps communicate details of the insurance program.
- Facilitates the availability of Certificates of Insurance.
- Verifies premium billings and other related billings for insurance related transactions. Processes payments to carriers and brokers and claim payments to third parties for insured claims.
- Collects and analyzes exposure and loss data to ensure adequate and appropriate risk reduction strategies.
- Maintenance of policies and supporting documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a claim’s handler or insurance administrator, highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel required
- Ability to work with web-based claims management systems and prepare reports also required
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly via written and oral communication.
- Must be able to create an environment in which a positive and professional service orientation is evident to internal and external customers.
- Must be able to arrange schedules to meet the needs of the business to respond quickly to situations created by changes or unanticipated problems.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, regulatory and operations staff and legal representatives. This includes the ability to remain calm and in control so that emotion can be appropriately expressed in conflict situations. This also includes being aware of and exemplifying SCA’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Possess strong organizational skills
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit .
To Apply: Click Here