A new tab will open
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 12067
The Massachusetts Avenue Surgery Center is looking to add a Facility Administrator-CEO to our facility. Acquired in 2018 The Massachusetts Avenue Surgery Center is growing and has added several new specialties to our surgical procedures list including total joints and cardiovascular services. In addition, we also provide procedures in orthopedic, spine, total joints, GYN, urology, podiatry, general and pain management.
Our Facility Administrators act as CEO’s of the facility and therefore will have oversight of the operational efficiency of the center. Reporting to Operations leadership, our Facility Administrator will have full accountability for clinical quality, business and strategic planning, financial results, personnel recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness, facility management and regulatory compliance.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization
- Live and model SCA Values
- Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies using the SCA Way of Execution.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers focused on case volume growth.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center’s assets and ensures that Center’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all teammates. Ensure consistency of treatment and application of policy.
- Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Fostering physician relationships
- Bachelors Degree required preferably in a health related or business field; Masters Degree Preferred
- 5 years of strong operational management experience required
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management required
- Experience in outpatient surgery center operations strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit .
To Apply: Click Here