A new tab will open
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 13500
INOV8 Surgical is currently seeking a Facility Administrator – CEO.
Our center opened in 2019 and has 5 state of the art operating rooms. The goal of INOV8 Orthopedics is to create an innovative, advanced, and efficient surgical program that takes advantage of the latest medical technology and best practices in management to create superior outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Generous Paid Time Off including 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or call
- Positive work environment, great internal culture, birthday celebrations, staff lunches
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization
- Live and model SCA Values
- Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies using the SCA Way of Execution.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers focused on case volume growth.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center’s assets and ensures that Center’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all teammates. Ensure consistency of treatment and application of policy.
- Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Administration, Business Administrator or Management Required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong Clinical and Operational management experience required
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management required
- Experience in outpatient surgery center or hospital operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit .
To Apply: Click Here