A new tab will open
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that’s dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We’re 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we’ve grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians – what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you’ve found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
Reporting to Solutions Architect/Lead Engineer, the primary objective of this position is to design and develop automated testing for software quality assurance efforts contributing to the quality release of all the company’s products. This position requires a talented Software Developer who demonstrates an advanced level of technical abilities and depth of technical and testing knowledge. The candidate should be someone who takes complete ownership of the test suite and continually looks for ways to improve test coverage. This position requires the person to be familiar with the complete SDLC and have knowledge of test processes, planning, and reporting. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to create supporting documentation, including test plans, use cases, bugs, and status reports. This position requires having a proven track record of delivering quality projects within very tight deadlines.
- Lead, coordinate, track, and report on test automation activities.
- Develop automated tests for APIs, web and mobile applications, and performance.
- Develop automated tests that can be used to rigorously test systems and applications.
- Implement an automated testing approach that is maintainable, is not brittle, and can be supportive of code re-use.
- Devise, develop, and implement automated testing for CI/CD.
- Plan, design, develop, and execute automated tests ensuring thorough coverage and exhaustive testing of all software system components to ensure compliance with functional/system specifications.
- Identify software quality risks and anticipate potential software problems at the earliest possible instance.
- Communicate automated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Educate and train QA team members in test automation.
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a team environment or independently with minimal supervision.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance test automation best practices.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with Client’s UAT and Business teams.
- Provide feedback on functional and technical designs and specifications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Automated Test Development with widely used frameworks such as: Cypress, TestCafe, or Selenium.
- Experience using Visual Studio as an IDE.
- 2 years experience with automated testing of APIs.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices and procedures in professional software development including the SDLC.
- Experience analyzing requirements, developing test plans and test cases translating from requirements and preparing test data.Experience with functional, stress, performance, and regression testing including database validations.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with limited oversight.
- Establish good rapport and work closely with development teams to coordinate testing.
- Experience using Version control systems such as Git, SVN, CVS, or Subversion.
- Experience using Bug tracking systems like Jira, BugZilla.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To Apply: Click Here