Support Solutions seeks talented, gifted, and creative individuals to add to our dynamic team of individuals who work in our ECF (Employment and Community First) CHOICES, DCS, and Mental Health programs. If you are ready to become a contributor to an industry leader in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health, we encourage you to apply to become a valued team member. We are looking forward to having someone like you to lead us into the future!
Provides direct oversight of all areas related to training for the location assigned. Coordinates the efforts of training facilitators both within and outside the agency to ensure timeliness and follow through on the administration of training.
To ensure that all management, staff, volunteers and contract employees are in compliance with the DIDD/ECF/DCS required training upon being hired and annually thereafter. Conduct training courses, document, and file in a timely and organized manner
- Conduct DIDD/ECF/DCS required orientation and training of new hires and conduct annual recertification training of tenured staff.
- Administer Relias online training, including enrolling new hires into the system and conducting training sessions to ensure that all new hires understand how to access Relias and understand the testing procedures.
- Maintain current CPR/First Aid Instructor Certification and PCM or CPI Instructor Certification if necessary.
- Send out Training Notifications to ensure that all employees are made aware in writing when they are scheduled to attend a training session.
- Maintain a Training Database of all DIDD/ECF/DCS required training and conduct monthly audits of training compliance in the training database and Relias.
- Maintain a training file for each employee.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops, if necessary.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works, if necessary.
- WEEKLY PAY
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Wages
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must be 21 years of age and able to read and write effectively.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record throughout employment with SSTN.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/College degree preferred
- Must pass a drug test
- Must meet state and local requirements regarding criminal background check, sexual offender check, abuse registry, and felony offender list. Must meet all training requirements and keep training current.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting in the assistance of service recipients with personal care, if applicable.
- Must have some computer knowledge.
Support Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is committed to diversity. Support Solutions does not discriminate in employment opportunities, decisions, or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, mental or physical handicap or disability, citizenship, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Support Solutions will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities; unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kD%2boqxWZLdD8jC2F2bxRPwk