GET PAID WEEKLY!!! (Applicants must be available to work various shifts/days of the week)
Support Solutions seeks a talented, gifted, and creative individual to add to our dynamic team of professionals who work in our ECF (Employment and Community First) CHOICES program. If you are ready to become a contributor to an industry leader in the field of Intellectual Disabilities, we encourage you to apply to become a valued team member. We are looking forward to having someone like you to lead us into the future!
The position involves providing overall support to the Nursing team.
- Help with reviewing psychotropic medication consents against MAR’s every week to make sure they continue to match. Flag discrepancies, create a new consent form for the Home Manager to get signed, and put the supported person’s name on the HRC list.
- Create packets of information for Med Consent Review meeting.
- Collaborate with program managers around any recommended training that come out of COS meetings.
- Receive medications from the pharmacy. Check them in and ensure their security in the designated location within the department. Contact Home Managers to pick up medications.
- Input and track medication variances and submit a report to the Director of Quality by the 10th of the following month.
- Maintain Stericycle preparation and pick up.
- Complete all filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Upload Consults to Therap
- Schedule follow-up appointment and distributes all appointment information.
- WEEKLY PAY
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Wages
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must be 21 years of age and able to read and write effectively.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record throughout employment with SSTN.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug test
- Must meet state and local requirements regarding criminal background check, sexual offender check, abuse registry, and felony offender list. Must meet all training requirements and keep training current.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting in the assistance of service recipients with personal care, if applicable.
- Must have some computer knowledge.
Support Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is committed to diversity. Support Solutions does not discriminate in employment opportunities, decisions or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, mental or physical handicap or disability, citizenship, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Support Solutions will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities; unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?FM7aogukUQTwS0rass28kAe