Sun Valley Idaho is looking for Terrain Park Attendants for the upcoming winter. This is a fun opportunity for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for park riding and skiing. This job revolves around safety and making sure our guest have a fun and amazing experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a host in the Terrain Parks for crowd control, guest education, safety awareness and guest relations.
- Understand and communicate the user responsibility code.
- Educate guests in terrain park safety.
- Install and maintain the terrain park signage, closures, trail markings, fencing and banners/flags.
- Rake, shovel and generally maintain terrain park features.
- Assist in terrain park special events.
- Daily trash and debris pick up and removal.
- Visually monitor terrain park features and flow throughout the day.
- Help other departments as needed.
- Organize and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicate and work closely with the Terrain Park Manager, Ski Patrol and other Departments as needed.
- Snow removal.
- Detail and Safety orientated values with a strong sense of Guest Satisfaction
- Must be 18 years of age.
- It is essential to be a strong Boarder or Skier.
- Have high personal appearance and grooming standards.
- Must pass a drug screening and back ground check.
- Attend and complete all training as required.
- Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Drivers License.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays.