A Busser at Sun Valley Resort will work in one of our Food & Beverage restaurant venues. He/She will clear, clean, and reset tables in preparation for serving guests.
Desired Time-frame: Early December through April
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure tables are clean and set – ready for guests.
- Fill water glasses immediately after guests are seated.
- Clear all dishes, glassware, paper-goods and table linens at proper times as guests complete their meals or depart their tables.
- Place all items into busing cart, on busing trays or into tubs.
- Reset tables with napkins, silverware, water glasses and dishes as directed.
- Empty busing cart, trays or tubs in the kitchen areas.
- Make sure all glassware and silverware are clean and polished.
- Stock various clean dishes, glassware and condiments at server’s station.
- Ensure that there is sufficient freshly brewed coffee.
- Fill guest’s water glasses when requested by wait staff.
- Empty kitchen garbage receptacles and take bags to dumpster.
- Other duties as assigned.