Position Type: FT Sal/WhCo OT
About the Organization
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
This Temp to Hire position is available immediately upon passing a drug test. Pay is $17.50 to start with a solid increase upon being hired. You could be hired on in as little as 30 days!
- Responsible for producing/milling batches of dispersions in a safe and efficient manner while adhering to quality procedures as specified in product formulations.
- Operates production equipment to produce quality pigment dispersions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Complies with all safety procedures and safety training requirements. Ability to work in a safe manner with proper PPE.
- Operates material handling equipment including hoists and forklifts.
- Minimum one year experience in a production environment working with manufacturing equipment.
- fficient in Microsoft Office.
- High school graduate or equivalent. (Minimum)
- Must be able to work night shift.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift 4 days on 4 days off.
- Night Shift – rotating schedule
- Training is days M-F. Would eventually switch to nights 630pm-7am. 4 on 4 off schedule. Rotates every week a day (example: work M, T, W, Th 1st week, T, W, Th, F, 2nd week, W, Th, F, Sa, 3rd week and so on…)
- $17.50 to start with increase in pay and benefits when hired.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?vtmutQ5sRZ67JBTuG9RCFQi