This position is responsible for the operations associated with the filling and labeling of hematology, histology, immunology and chemistry control products using various types of filling equipment as defined in departmental work instructions. This position is also responsible for performing other duties as assigned by the Fill Supervisor, Production Manager or Director of Operations.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain sanitary conditions of work surfaces, carts and equipment throughout daily operations using disinfecting solutions and keep proper clean room sterility technique by washing hands throughout product processing and when entering/leaving the laboratory.
- Inspect labeled vials for proper application of labels while checking for orientation, placement, straightness, creases or wrinkles and rack appropriate quantity of vials into designated trays during various stages of labeling operations.
- Torque vials to proper levels using various torque machines or in a manual method. Set up, operate and make appropriate adjustments for peristaltic filling machines, Filamtic/Accraply automated fill machines and other equipment as assigned while using aseptic techniques.
- Communicate all information pertinent to filling and labeling work instructions, production schedules to the Fill Team Leader, Fill Supervisor or Production Manager and all personnel issues to the Fill Supervisor or Production Manager.
- High school diploma or GED education level required.
- Must be dependable, well organized, and possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum of one year previous experience operating machines in a manufacturing environment, preferably filling or packaging biological, medical or food related products.
Visit to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Yx1ufbLS%2fN%2f7x7bmQ5ybcQl