Business Systems Analyst
Location: Alexandria, Virginia – USA 22314
Due to COVID restrictions, resource will work remotely until restrictions are lifted and then will be expected to be co-located with other team members at the government site in Alexandria, VA. The resource will need to use their own computer to connect via Team Portal to a USPTO baselined workstation provide by SAIC. Resource will be issued a U.S. Government Badge and FOB and will be expected to surrender these immediately upon terminations Background check may run in parallel with vendor background check and resource may begin once USPTO has cleared even if vendor background check has not. We are looking to fill this position quickly.
SAIC is looking for a Automation Test Engineer who will help develop and execute manual and automated test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
• Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
• Execute test scripts and fully document all defects
• Work with development team to resolve defects
• Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness
• Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
• Able to successfully deliver solutions on various levels of Client / Server and web-based applications with expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing skills.
• Able to adapt to Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach.
• Able to Analyze Business Requirements Functional Specifications, and Design Documentations, Test Strategies, Test Plans,and User Acceptance Criteria and contributed to Static Testing
• Able to create and organizing, Test Plans, Test Sets, Tests and Test Executions in Jenkins.
• Able to run automated Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Functional Testing, Front-end, and Back-end testing scenarios
• Able to create and maintain System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing, Data-Driven testing scenarios
• Build Automation using Eclipse/IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber / Gherkin, REST Assured Frameworks and libraries to design complete Test Automation Suites using Java Programming Language.
BS and 5 years of total IT experience (4 years’ experience in lieu of degree)
3 years of experience testing web-based applications
Knowledge and experience in Continuous Development / Continuous Integration using GIT Runner jobs
Candidate should be well versed with UI, REST API testing and comfortable in Rally, GIT.
Very good understanding of Cloud based platforms AWS is needed. Should have experience in working on Agile methodology.
Experience in test script maintenance by leveraging page object model (POM) with and without Page Factory design patterns using Java/Selenium
Experience in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development by leveraging Gherkin/Cucumber
Experience in Build Management tools like Maven.
Experience with source version control tools such as Git Lab/AWS Code Commit.
Expertise in back end testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, Procedures in MySQL or Oracle
Knowledge of test processes and test case development
Experience documenting test plans and test scripts
Experience in Agile development methodology
Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
Ability to work with a diverse team – must be a team player.
Keen attention to details and accuracy.
Must have strong written and oral communication skills
Strong communication skills.
Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time (multi-tasking capabilities).
Knowledge and experience with Section 508 testing experience is a plus.
Performance testing with JMeter and Load Runner
Experience working on Apache Solr or AWS Elasticsearch
The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. The clearance is a Public Trust level. The candidate must have a two-year residency requirement immediately preceding hire date. Candidate must have or Citizen
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCbGf%2bi9V5SnQQp