STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Developer/Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract position
Developer/Business Analyst: This job entails understanding existing NERC requirements, interpreting the requirements and writing query to confirm and validate that requirements have been met.
* Must have Development Experience: SQL And Java
* Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
* Must be experienced in writing database query script and Operating system OS level shell script.
* Must have 5 years of experience in working in NERC assets environments and auditing NERC assets evidences
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Performing requirements analysis.
* Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
* Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
* Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
* Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
* Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
* Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
Developer responsibilities would include :
* Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
* Write database query script and Operating system OS level shell script
* Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
* Testing and deploying queries
* Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing queries
* Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve query performance
* Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing queries
The S 3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
* Set the bar high for what a company should do
* Create jobs
* Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
* Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation Package
* Life & Disability Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6Q0HEPqQJrf4KuwsR67WSQv