Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Housing Coordinator helps partner with various stakeholders to create an Experience of a Lifetime for employee residents, which includes creating a safe, inclusive, vibrant and affordable housing environment that is compliant with all regulatory requirements. This individual is responsible for creating a welcoming culture, acting as a resource for residents throughout their experience and ensuring all legal paperwork is complete.
- Create a welcoming and supportive environment for employee residents.
- Elevate experience for residents/employees and housing staff while driving the seasonal Employee Value Proposition.
- Support the employee wellness strategies in Employee Housing ensuring alignment with Company vision.
- Assist with onsite day-to-day operations as needed.
- Ensure that resident license agreements, legal documents and related move in / move out paperwork complete.
- Deliver standardized best-practices in support of the enterprise-wide Housing strategy.
- Ensure that all inquiries and questions are responded to quickly and effectively elevating concerns as they arise.
- Act as housing concierge for residents ensuring high guest service.
- In partnership with housing team ensure all information is correct and complete within StarRez (Housing system).
- Support communications with residents, Managers and external stakeholders.
- Create a safe, fun and diverse housing culture that helps provide employees an experience of a lifetime
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years’ experience in Guest Service related position(s)
- Software system maintenance and training
- Data management
- Proficient computer skills, especially Excel, Teams and PowerPoint.
- StarRez or other room management software programs experience preferred.
- English strong written and verbal mandatory
- Spanish preferable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Guest Service and multi-tasking ability
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 268949
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Yx1ufbLS%2fN8g4nHgZe%2fkIgl