A new tab will open
We are on a mission to Help People Reach Their Financial Potential! This is an exciting opportunity for a full-time Business Operations Manager, who thrives in a startup environment and a fast-growing team. This role will be responsible for key tasks relating to sales operations, customer service, data analytics, strategy, and project management. This is a challenging role suitable for an ambitious individual who can wear multiple hats.
The ideal candidate will have great communication abilities, strong analytical skills, and have a positive track record of completing complex tasks on-time. Even though we do work long hours as a start-up, our organization is highly collaborative. You’ll have the opportunity to help define customer success, participate in building business development strategies, and build our company culture.
Stock Navigators is on a mission to use tech to revolutionize Stock Market investing. The days of relying on your financial advisor are over. We put the power back in the hands of the consumer by providing them with all of the financial tools necessary to succeed. This includes our 6-week, world-class investing program that has gotten attention from some of the biggest players in the industry. And the results speak for themselves – we offer one of the top finance programs on the market. But this program is just the beginning. We want to use technology to put basic financial skills in the hands of every person on this planet. And at Stock Navigators, we live and operate by our core principles – the most important being a customer-first approach. As a company, we prioritize employee development, independence, and happiness. We believe these values are what enable us to grow quickly and maximize our impact, while also having a blast!
- Produce powerful yet easy to understand analytics reports aimed towards optimization
- Streamline operational tasks across all departments, especially sales and customer service to offer potential clients a seamless sales and onboarding experience
- Maximize the quantity and quality of our inbound sales leads
- Help the Head of Sales manage large teams of Account Executives and SDRs
- Build a team that manages client relationships to improve the student experience
- Streamline processes, document procedures, and conduct onboardings and training.
- Build processes and put out fires relating to CRM tools, automation, and one-off cases
- Develop a deep understanding of the SN products, the Stock Market, and our customers’ needs and teach the rest of the company
- Improve and optimize our customer service by any necessary avenue of communication
- Budget and allocate time/resources efficiently to maximize outcomes
- Post job listings and conduct interviews
- 5+ years of Sales Management, Business Operations, and Analytics experience
- Have graduated at least 3 years from a top 50 university and not currently in school
- Great Analytics skills, must be an expert level for SQL and Excel (data science skills greatly appreciated.)
- Proven track record of being reliable, responsible, and diligent
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- A strong history of excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of attention to detail, urgency, hard-working, and humility.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Willing to deliver and receive feedback.
To Apply: Click Here