We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
** Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B Visa) for this opportunity.
We are seeking Process Engineers to join our Claims Process Engineering (CPE) team. The Process Engineer role in CPE is expected to have skills and experiences around process design and improvement methodologies. If you enjoy testing new technologies, process improvement, and analyzing data this may be the perfect position for you!
Process Engineers will also be responsible for:
- Leading discovery and design efforts with responsibility for end-to-end process design efforts across P&C Claims Auto, Fire and Shared Services segments
- Utilizing Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies to identify opportunities which will reduce waste and result in measurable improvements in efficiency
- Successfully executing the implementation of identified process improvements to achieve measurable improvement to customer value (operational efficiency, service, quality, or customer experience)
- Driving collaboration and positive change in complex business processes with teams comprised of process, execution, and other business partners
- Developing comprehensive understanding of structure, standard work, work segmentation, and detailed processes in segments related to project assignments
- Completing and providing consultation for others regarding complex data analysis, using statistical tools including but not limited to: measuring dispersion and central tendency, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, and correlation analysis
- Driving pace and quality in project deliverables
- Current or prior experience in a Process Analyst or similar role
- Project Management experience
- Solid understanding of process improvement methodologies including Lean and Six Sigma
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills (trend identification, interpreting data, statistical testing)
- Experience leading design projects and testing outcomes to deliver solutions that result in ROI
- Effectively measuring cost/benefit analyses for project prioritization and/or implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
Travel: Business travel is required to perform the necessary job responsibilities.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJpqKacirUDtqQu