Civil Site Designer with experience in grading, storm water, erosion control, water and sewer drafting and design.
Minimum 2 years experience. Preferred 5-8.
Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Proficiency in Civil 3D or Carlson preferred.
Licensed PE 5-7 years’ experience, project manager would be homerun. Emphasis on grading and storm water .
- Complete construction projects by directing construction requirements
- Develop project budget and track project costs
- Prepare project status reports and develop project budget estimates and project schedules
- Manage project planning and project financial management for assigned projects
- Understand the complete project estimate
- Developing project cost estimates and schedules
- Affect project cost or schedule
- Prepare construction projects by verifying estimates, project drawings, and specifications
- Manage construction projects or assist senior management on large projects
- Facilitate project governance and maintain project-management documentation
- Establish project budget and cost
- Serve as technical reviewer, project manager or project engineer on complex projects
- Support commercial and business development with pipeline design and construction projects, including estimating
- Oversee and direct electrical projects for construction
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Oversee a construction project from start to finish
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Lead, manage and have accountability for electrical construction projects from the completed bid stage to job completion
- Run electrical construction projects from bid stage to completion
- Performing various stages of project management on multiple projects
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUq%2bXJpPkXsUww