Standard Furniture Company is a furniture manufacturing and warehouse facility located in Bay Minette, Al
Since Standard’s inception in 1946, we’ve held to an ideal of comfort and refinement in every piece put forth by our family of brands. Our furniture and accessories are designed for spaces people call home-spaces that are real, relaxed, and refined.
Standard employees more than 300 people in Bay Minette, Alabama and internationally, with 80% of the workforce in the United States. Our Bay Minette locations have over 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space. Our target market is more than 90% of households in the US with the most diverse product line available on the market. In 2015, Standard introduced Magnolia Home, a widely popular, licensed brand of home furnishings designed by Joanna Gaines.
Standard Furniture is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team in Bay Minette, Alabama. The ideal candidate will be a creative Full Stack Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our business’ internal and digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web content management, and an ability to translate our business needs into user-friendly functions that will expand our internal and external website’s influence in both our company and industry. Candidate will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements
Duties and responsibiliti es
- Create applications that address all phases of SDLC.
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Maintain existing applications to meet security and functionality standards as outlines by company.
- Collaborate with end users to gather functional requirements.
- Create and maintain database designs and supporting stored procedures and functions that support required business logic
Core Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field. Work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in responsive application development utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2017 .Net platform.
- 5+ years’ experience using SSMS creating and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2017 database design, store procedures, views, functions with emphasis on performance and scalability.
- 3+ years’ experience developing reports using Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Microsoft Analysis Services a plus.