STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, Raleigh, New York, and Morro Bay.
We are looking for a MuleSoft Engineer interested in utilizing your creativity and operational expertise to provide technology solutions for our leading global digital broadcast media and entertainment client, this is position is a fit for you! This team values growth, collaboration, and a team-focused culture balanced with cutting-edge technology and solutions.
This position is available to candidates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship needs now or in the future, it is not available on a c2c basis since this is a full time salaried position.
Requirements and Responsibilities
* 2+ years of experience in QA integration solutions.
* 2+ years MuleSoft experience.
* At least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification is desirable.
* Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub.
* Ensure that all testing activities conform to the approved standards for quality assurance as set by the C4E
* Responsible for determining and publishing the performance baselines for each
* Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies.
* 3+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
* Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services.
* 3+ years of experience providing technical solutions for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.