StageBio () is a leading provider of GLP-compliant preclinical/clinical histology, pathology and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. We operate locations in VA, OH, MA, MD and Freiburg, Germany with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 30+ board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
StageBio is seeking a full-time Business Development Manager(CRO-Remote) to join our growing company. The position goal is to help key internal stakeholders including business development, client services, marketing, operations and leadership grow the business organically. This position is based remotely and reports through our Marlborough, MA location. The successful candidate will be able to perform the following essential duties:
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect and close new business for StageBio across service portfolio
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interesting new customer prospects
- Learn and execute proven processes to prospect and generate sales opportunities (Cold calls, networking, referrals, select conferences, etc.)
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their scientific and business needs
- Strategize with business development, client services, marketing and operations to develop relationships with key customers through field visits, joint calls, webinars and team commercial meetings
- Act as a conduit between the customer and StageBio by accurately communicating the customer’s needs to StageBio’s operations team and vice versa
- Aid the client services team on pricing and quoting discussions
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and pipeline
- Manage full life cycle of therapeutics for biotech and pharma customers
- Understand and develop full pipeline of therapeutics for biotech and pharma customers
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce) and other tools to prospect and manage customer relationships (Calling automation, typical CRM note taking, and appointment tracking)
- Know and understand the sales process, company, services, industry, competitors, customer stories and compelling events using tools such as LinkedIn, Fierce Bio, etc.
- Guide partnering discussions and structure contracts to enable collaborations
- Generate and provide intelligence of key collaborators and competitors
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in business development, pharmaceutical biotechnology or CRO market sales
- A track record of accomplishment in negotiating sales and contracts for a multimillion-dollar territory in the CRO industry is a plus
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, life insurance for employees and dependents, flexible paid time off and paid holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1uncwG4avuccHgi