A practice located in Florida is seeking 3 OB/GYNs to join their team. They need physicians that can do high risk with a great supporting staff that has been there awhile. Unit administration has been there 26 years. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and the incoming physicians will see 28 to 32 patients per day on average. The practice does 30 deliveries a month and the hospital has a level 3 NICU and robotics available.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life, a wonderful climate, and a reasonable cost of living. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- Level 3 NICU
- Robotics available
- Practice does 30 deliveries a month
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2fL61sWS7I6igGdX4s1WX%2bgk