A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include stroke alerts, administer tPA, and EEGs. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active PA state license for this position. The assignment schedule includes clinic and call and you will see 10 to 15 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 10 – 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Stroke alerts, administer tPA, and EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?E0ptG1ObUmb8DLOJrvEKGgo