A community health center in California needs an additional family practice physician due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and the incoming physician can expect to see 22 to 25 patients per day including adults, children, and infants. You will provide a proportionate share of daily supervision and be able to act as mentor and support to PA/NP and co-sign their charts. Come join a team of the finest physicians, nurses, residents, and medical staff in Los Angeles. They welcome candidates that are board certified, and they might consider residents that are close to graduation. The ideal candidate will speak Spanish, Cantonese, Tagalog, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Bengali, and /or Mandarin.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, accident insurance, short-term disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Los Angeles, the entertainment capital of the world. It is a cultural mecca boasting more than 100 museums, many of them world-class, and a paradise of idyllic weather.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to . Refer to job number .
- Public service loan forgiveness
- Employed position with benefits
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Average 22 to 25 patients per day of all ages
- On-site labs and dispensary
- Provide quality and cost effective primary care services
- Collegial physicians partnered with a residency program
- Located in Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L61lcg86dESfsg0FWYolBQx