An emergency medicine physician opportunity is available in Florida at an established hospital. They welcome internal medicine and family medicine physicians with at least 2 years of EM experience. You will work in an emergency department with state-of-the-art equipment for treating all types of emergencies from a critical injury due to accident or a life-threatening medical illness such as a heart attack or stroke. This position has the growth potential to become a director.
This independent contractor position offers $180 per hour, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this small town noted for its fairs, rodeos, and friendly people in the southwestern part of the state.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- $180/hour, independent contractor position
- Malpractice and relocation assistance
- 16K annual volume
- 12-hour shifts
- Can block schedule and accept commuters
- Will accept EM, IM, and FP board-certified physicians
- Spanish-speaking skills a plus
- EMR is Meditech
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DyHoNWaArx1UjCysPL8E4gi