An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a interventional cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with STEMI procedures. The assignment schedule includes 24-hour call, with 8-hour rounding and procedures. The incoming physician must be board certified with current ACLS certification. You must have a current OR state medical license. Physicians who don’t have an active OR license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call, with 8-hour rounding and procedures
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2fL61sWS7I6ipOqBwj2rlpwk