CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia hospital with their search for an anesthesiologist. Your call schedule will be once per week. You will work closely with residents, fellows, medical students and other anesthesiology physicians. This is an academic position that offers the opportunity to teach residents and conduct research. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a GA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, long-term disability and short-term disability, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Darline Morris directly at or email your CV and references to ..
- General anesthesiology
- Call once per week
- Teach residents, fellows, medical students
- Opportunity to conduct research
- Medical benefits and malpractice insurance
- LTD and STD
- Retirement package
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail