BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGER
One of our Global Investment Clients is seeking an experienced technologist with Real Estate experience. Person will work closely with the Real Estate business and Technology teams to further build out solutions as it relates to external platform integration and internal platform build out. You should be able to understand and articulate business requirements, make recommendations based on knowledge of the development process and act as the first line of defense as it relates to developer questions and Quality Assurance from a business use case standpoint.
- Real Estate background to converse with Real Estate team members, including fundamental concepts and a data competency
- Excellent in written and oral communications
- Involved in large initiatives in building out application solutions for content, processes and workflows relating to the Real Estate industry, involved with both business and technology aspects
- Assist with application design by creating mockups based on business discussion sessions. Bridge as the designer and architect assist to the development team.
- Understands system architecture and data model design
- Detailed data analysis of the lineage of data from inception to final output
- Built solutions using tools such as Power BI, SQL for various Real Estate related reports
- A Data Science background is a plus. Able to adapt to new technologies for machine learning and using programming languages such as Python
- Basic understanding in a future state where our internal database reaches a scale that can be leveraged more scientifically
- Excellent team player
SEND YOUR RESUME TO
MENTION JOB 938 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SFcOuNJ3m%2b%2bnwi